Sunday, May 20, 2012

You have to make this!

I know I just posted  but I just created this for Adam and I , and it came out sooooo good I had to share!


2 tostada rounds
8 eggs (3 whole, 5 egg whites) whisked
2 slices deli turkey cut into squares (i just ripped it into the eggs)
1/4 cup black beans
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup salsa
1 tblsp cilantro (again i just ripped it in)\
1/2 large avocado (1/2 cubed and 1/2 reserved for topping)
pinch of salt and pepper
Tapatio(optional)

Spray pan with Olive oil ( spray cuts back on calories!). Add eggs and cook 3/4 of the way through.  Take off the heat and add turkey, salt and pepper, salsa, cottage cheese, black beans, and cubed avocado. Put back on low heat and let flavors come together. Add cilantro to finish. Scoop mixture onto the tostada rounds and top with avocado and a sprig of cilantro for presentation :)  (i love presentation) Have some tapatio on hand for the spicy lovers!


Yum Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment